If you are not happy with your current website's design or it has been years since you have changed its design, then you are ready for a "Website Redesign".
In order to make a successful redesign of your website, we need to see your current website and what was used to create it (is it static html pages, or is it based on any CMS). If your website is based on a CMS (not a custom made one specifically for you) then we can upgrade, update and redesign it.
You just need to decide what you would like to see on your new - redesigned - website. Do you need any extra features to be incooperated in the new design? Would you like to add, subtract or modify any categories/pages/menu items?
Your new redesigned website will be SEO ready, with metatags/keywords not only on the page titles but also on the main website itself.
Why would you need to redesign your website
- Is your website mobile-friendly? Every day more and more people use their smartphones to find information online. If your website is not mobile friendly you are losing customers!
- Do you have social media pages for your website? You need to link them with your website.
- Enable your users to share, like, tweet your content and have more customers come to you by "word of mouth" (or social)
- Do you need to add any new features on your website? News, newsletter sign up forms, or new content are some features you can add.
- Has your website remained the same the past few years? You need to change a few things in order to make it look updated and show your users that your business is still active and the information you provide on your website is current.